Do you want to share some of your knowledge and expertise with our visitors? We’d love to hear from you!
Premium and Agency users can submit their web design-related articles using our Blog Post Submission Form and we’ll publish them on our blog if we like them 🙂
We don’t charge for guest posts, you can submit an unlimited amount of articles for free as long as you have an active subscription. However, we will only publish quality content.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information before writing your article.
- The post should be at least be 500-word long. However, your post should provide sufficient valuable information. That’s why we usually recommend 1,500+ words in length.
- All content MUST BE ORIGINAL and high quality. We do not accept duplicate/spun content.
- We use US English. Please correct grammar and check the spelling using this setting. Please double-check your work before you submit it.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read and skimmable. This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone. We want to share content that is authoritative, but not robotic.
- Always name your sources. We understand that you’re an expert, but our audience might not be so sure. If you’re going to drop some stats, link back to the original source.
- Images should be free of rights or feature products/services without copyright infringement. A meme or two is okay. Images that don’t belong to us/you need to be cited via “Image source” anchor text under each image.
- You can include a short bio of 1-3 sentences that include links to your website or social accounts.
- Double-check your content and the guidelines BEFORE submitting.
- Affiliate links are not allowed unless previously agreed.
- Internal links: please, try to include a relevant link to another page of our website.
- External links: we understand that you might be looking for backlinks. However, do not include more than one link to your own website.
- Resource/item links: there is no limit on external links for resources (XX best template for…).